Here’s how to share access in Google Adwords.
Have you ever wanted to share access to your Google Adwords account? Whether it’s to give a colleague access to work on campaigns or to grant access to an agency to manage your campaigns, it’s important to know how to share access in the right way. Here’s a step–by–step guide to help you share access in Google Adwords.
1. Log into your Google Adwords account.
2. Go to the “Settings” tab and click on “Account Settings”.
3. Click “Manage Access”.
4. Select “Invite People”.
5. Enter the email address of the person you want to share access with.
6. Choose the access level you want to grant them.
7. Click “Send Invitation”.
8. The person you invited will receive an email inviting them to accept the invitation.
9. Once they have accepted, they will be able to access your account according to the access level you granted them.
That’s all there is to it! Sharing access in Google Adwords is a simple process that can save you time in the long run. Just make sure to grant the right access level to the right people, and you’ll be able to manage your campaigns with ease.
- Chat GPT for Resume: Use AI To Build The Perfect Resume - February 2, 2023
- BuzzFeed Stock Surges 150% as Company Announces It Will Use A.I. For Content - January 26, 2023
- Chat GPT for Email Marketing: AI Uses Cases for Email Marketing - January 25, 2023