To view entries in the WP Forms plugin, follow these steps:
- Install and activate the WP Forms plugin on your WordPress website.
- In the WordPress dashboard, go to WP Forms > All Forms to see a list of all the forms that you have created with the plugin.
- Click on the name of the form whose entries you want to view.
- In the form builder, click on the “Entries” tab in the left menu.
- In the “Entries” tab, you will see a list of all the form entries that have been submitted through the form.
- You can use the search bar at the top of the page to search for specific entries by keyword.
- You can also use the filters on the right side of the page to narrow down the list of entries based on various criteria such as the form field values, the date the entry was submitted, and the status of the entry (e.g. read or unread).
- To view the details of a specific entry, click on the entry in the list. This will open a modal window showing the form data that was submitted as well as any additional details such as the IP address of the submitter and the date and time the entry was submitted.
- You can also export the form entries to a CSV file by clicking on the “Export Entries” button at the top of the page. This will download a CSV file containing all of the form entries to your computer.
That’s it! You now know how to view and manage form entries in the WP Forms plugin.
Latest posts by Nick Metha (see all)
- Only Up Game: Soaring to New Heights in the World of Gaming - June 30, 2023
- Chicago: The Vibrant Metropolis of the Midwest - June 22, 2023
- Oceangate: Exploring the Depths with the Titan Expedition - June 22, 2023