To set up email notifications in the WP Forms plugin, follow these steps:
- Install and activate the WP Forms plugin on your WordPress website.
- In the WordPress dashboard, go to WP Forms > Add New to create a new form.
- Build your form by dragging and dropping the desired form fields into the form builder.
- Once you have finished designing your form, click on the “Settings” tab in the left menu.
- In the “Settings” tab, click on the “Notifications” subtab.
- In the “Notifications” tab, you will see a form that allows you to set up an email notification for the form.
- In the “Send To” field, enter the email address that you want the notification to be sent to. This can be your own email address or the email address of someone else.
- In the “Subject” field, enter the subject line for the notification email. This will be the text that appears in the subject line of the email when it is received.
- In the “Message” field, enter the content of the notification email. You can use the available shortcodes to dynamically insert form field values into the email.
- You can also choose to send a copy of the submitted form data as an attachment to the notification email by selecting the “Include a copy of the form data” checkbox.
- When you are finished setting up the notification, click the “Save” button to save your changes.
That’s it! You have now set up an email notification for your form. Whenever someone submits the form, an email notification will be sent to the specified email address with the subject line and message that you have configured.